Monday, November 20, 2006

Just confirms my beliefs.

As I said in my blog post from September.

One of the biggest reasons that black america is in such dumps has to be
how it has become culturally accepted to be a, For a lack of a better phrase, "A
dumb nigger" in the strictly stereotypical way.




I now present Exhibit A... "Fry That Chicken"



Some people will say "It is just a joke don't take it so seriously" but really think about that video.
Had that been put together by somebody white hell would have frozen over. So why is it all of a sudden A-OK when somebody black does something that is still damned offensive. It is time to start holding ourselves to some sort of standard. Start giving a damn about what sort of image we are sending to our black youth.
Otherwise shit won't change.

2 comments:

Pete Patriarch said...

Dude, you are not alone. There are many men who are sick of the feminist, Woman Supremacist culture in the west today. The situation is bad in the US, Canada, the UK and Australia/NZ. Check out my blog and some of the links in my sidebar, especially the MGTOW site and the men's chat network.

mamonaku187 is also another black man who is sick of feminism - he is also in my links section, under MRA Revolutionary.

I'd like to share links, let me know if you want to.

Acolyte said...

I have heard of that video but will not stoop low enough to watch it, we have enuff problems as it is without idiots like that adding to it!