Saturday, November 11, 2006

Nobody was bothered enough to call the cops.......

I didn't get much sleep last night.
I am sure most of my neighbors didn't either. None of us have the past few months.

There is this couple, An interracial couple that every other night either have insanely loud sex-a-thons at night or he is beating the hell out of her. Yes, Beating the hell out of her no exaggeration on my part.

The woman is white, attractive, middle class career gal and her man is a tattooed gang banging thug. She could do better easily if she really wanted to and everybody around here knows it and most of all SHE knows it. But she is with the guy she *wants. Now, when I explain what I am about to explain to most people jump on my case hard. I have to be wrong it is such the wrong way to look at it she is a victim. She isn't with that thug because she wants him he must mess with her head and make her feel bad about herself so she stays because she thinks she can't get another...
Now, In some cases I am sure that is true. It can be true if it is a woman with a rich man armed with a prenup. Using the threat of losing the security his money can provide her to keep her in an abusive relationship. If the woman is ugly and fat and doesn't get much male attention can fall victim to that.

But there are times, Plenty of times when a woman is in an abusive relationship because that is what she wants. Not because she has some sort of head problems or self-esteem issues. It is the "chicks dig assholes" taken to an extreme. I know this because on three different occasions I have seen decent well off men try talk to her only to have her blow them off completely. One time she did it unnecessarily harsh saying "You aren't even worth talking to loser" with a completely exaggerated eye roll after the man tried to making small talk in the laundry room.

Why would a woman who doesn't have any sort of mental issues blow off decent nice guys for a gang banger thug? Because it seems the new trend of desirable guy has become one who has to have some sort of exciting "edginess" to him. That is why, Despite the first 2-3 times her boyfriend has beat the hell out of her and was taken away by police he was right back there barely a week later[the first time just a day or two later] then mark his return with another loud sex-a-thon with her screaming I love you so much that very night.

Now, This isn't about "nice guy vs jerk asshole guy" no no. "Nice guys" can pick up women easy in San Diego. The difference is that they can't be or even give off the impression that they are just all around decent moral upstanding men. It is fine to be nice at *times* but I see you need to shock them every so often. Sending them on highs and lows throughout the relationship so they have something to cry about. Same with that woman. The excitement of having a dangerous thug around her turns her on. She gets her lows when he beats the hell out of her and gets her highs from seeing him harass and show his "strength" when he is bulling neighbors and others around her. It is edgy and hot to her. Being a decent normal guy is not.
Now, I'll admit this is an extreme case of it as normally being a loud drunken fool with self important swagger can often be enough for those who want to kinda sorta want something with an edge without being too dangerous for her.

Regardless, I see this becoming the standard in the dating game in San Diego if you want a young attractive woman. I see tons of decent hardworking guys who are respectful not get shit unless it is from a woman who needs saving. To steal a phrase I've heard on the radio before. He gets nothing unless he decides to play "Captain save-a-ho"
Well, Unless he is white and decides to go Asian who for the most part seem to be the only ones left who will date interracially(plenty of Mexican girls don't mind decent hardworking Mexican guys... most don't date other races however) and still are attracted to decent men while they are in their best years.
Just like the "loser" decent guy from that laundry room. He went Asian. Cute Vietnamese girl lives with him and has for the past 6months.
The man who was told "he wasn't worth talking to" because he was such a loser. Is a soft spoken decent looking guy who in a few years I am sure will be living it up in La Jolla with a good job and Vietnamese wife.
Few years from now I am sure he is going to be another guy all the white girls will hate to death for "going Asian." Which is becoming all the rage here in San Diego amongst the women who need a captain save-a-ho.
But the captains are gone. Either becoming jaded dicks or finding the Asian fobs who are studying from other countries at one of the universities here.

Young women who "need" that edginess are just fucking it up for themselves really. As decent moral people who know that mindset is pure idiocy are fast starting to not care. Just as nobody bothered to call the police for the 5th,6th,7th, time last night[lost count] and most decent guys are starting to not care enough to be the captain save-a-hos when they need them.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can relate to this. I'm in kinda the same boat you're in. Same age,Same race, some of the same hobbies, and definitely the same observations about society, women, gender feminism and such.

Check these links out:

www.Tiredblackman.com

Also check this out:

Episode #15
"Value Yourself As A Man"
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=SvvMrinx1tl

Episode #3
"Are you a trick?"
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=SmRo3ycw0M5

Episode #2
"A Mack Must Be Respected"
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=SfW7X6-5yJ8

Episode #1
"How to get out of the friend zone"
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=SSIet65J5Pg

Also check out this white dude(http://www.worldtalkradio.com/archives.asp?sid=202), he knows what he is talking about. It's worth every penny for his books.

Acolyte said...

I enjoy reading your blog. Some women are just addicted to drama, it's that simple. They cant be cured no matter what!

Nilk said...

When I was in my early 20s I was dumb enough to get involved with one of those thugs, as you call them. I've got a few names for this one, but they aren't printable.

However... you are right about the excitement. You never know which way is up, and it's almost a battle of wills with your friends and family. They tell you how bad he is, and because at that age you know everything, you dig your heels in and put up with his crap.

I was involved five and a half years, but I look at it as a very steep learning curve, and made sure I've not repeated the same mistakes.

There's also this idiot idea amongst woman that nice=boring, which of course it doesn't. It's just not portrayed that way on the teev or in the mags.

The woman is an idiot, and she's not a victim. She has chosen her path, and if it gets her killed, so be it.

ps. Came here via Eternal Bachelor. Some good stuff here.

John Gibbs said...

Wow. This is very insightful, good story.

Never forget the extent to which women in American culture are only truly attracted to bad men!

Anonymous said...

When will these "brain-dead" women ever learn???

These women will always moan and complain that there are no nice guys, yet these same women, will without any hesitation, will habitually date,fuck,and foolishly marry the "bad boy","thug" or "player".

As far as I am concerned, these weak minded women deserve the equally weak minded thugs who beat them. Please do not take me the wrong way, I do not condone any type of violence. However,like the old saying goes:

"lie down with dogs, wake up with fleas".

Seb
Sydney, Australia

Anonymous said...

Whenever some chick starts singing that song, "My man he beats, he's so awful mean", I think of Barry Ween. (Google it. Trust me, it's worth it.)

To quote Barry, "Color me NINE different shades of not giving a fuck!"

Anonymous said...

Men who are normal and not thugs also have a third option if they cannot find a woman of any race. Ignore, rebuke and avoid American women. That is what I do, because most of them ones I see upon closer inspection are a walking pestilence to me. I've never forgotten how women treated me badly when I was younger, and now I intend to repay it by turning my back when they come searching for a Capt. Save A Ho." I will let them drown in an icy sea of their own making, like 1,500 people screaming in the darkness as they froze to death after Titanic sank from under them. If I do meet an nice Asian, or Slavic lady with whom things take off, I'll inflame their anger when I walk past them hand in hand smiling with the kids in two, speaking a foreign language with them. If I have to learn Ukrainian, Tagalog, Russian or whatever to find the love of my life, that is a small price to pay.

A Cossack against feminism

Anonymous said...

But don't those captain save a hoes understand that she has a white vagina man, it's white and therefore more valuable than the asian vagina. Just look at all the dick milage it has on it to prove the point...

Of course, that was just my play at levity. No, I feel nothing for the large amounts of white women who throw themselves at moronic abusive men who have no futures and are losers. I have no sympathy for women of any race who make a choice to go with losers with no future and berate good natured hard working average joes as losers while they are young. As far as I am concerned whoever or whatever they are, the only thing they deserve is a cat and a lifetime supply of nine lives cat food or whatever to feed the cat. Because that is the only companionship they should have and GOD HELP THAT POOR CAT!