Friday, August 25, 2006

Wow at Forbes.

Careers and Marriage

I never thought I'd see something like this on any sort of mainstream publication like Forbes.
One thing to notice is the difference between how both articles are written. The male one making sure he was more objective and was actually using sources from social studies and social scientist. The female version just being a rant fest about how bad, useless and stupid men are.

Though what I am more amazed at is the responses in their forum.

This would have to be the first time I have ever seen men stand up tell these women "No, We are done with your bullshit, You don't get to have your cake and eat it too". The very first time in my 24 years of life. I seriously thought I was the only one fed up with the nonsense of feminism. Let me highlight a few of the post that caught my attention.

By a user named "Angelus"
Make no mistake. I see through your lies. You are not interested in equality. You are feminists, from the word feminine. Your only concern is women- you are female supremacists. Your insane ideology is holding our entire society captive... everything we can achieve, all the inventions we have invented, all the sacrifies of the past... you are putting it all in danger so you can try your idiotic social ingeneering on society to turn it into what you wish were.

No, I don't give a **bleep** about your feminist "theories", your "ideas". Stop talking bullsh*it. Enough is enough. I'm not going to pay for something I never did. I'm not going to let you trick me into giving up my rights anymore. You are not shaming me into submission anymore. You did it in the past, quite skillfully, but the trick is getting old my dear.

Men are waking up. And as soon as we realize we don't owe you, we stop apologizing to you. The moment we stop apologizing to you, the game is over for you fembots. You can cry all you want, THE GAME IS OVER. We will stand tall and proud. We are about to show you what being strong and independent really means.

It is too bad I didn't start this blog a while ago and had already gone though most of my childhood stories. Because this rings so strongly with me because it is something I realized back in 4th grade with that radical feminist teacher I had. Why she had such a problem with me thoughout the 4th grade. You see, I too just like the man above realized I didn't owe white women a damn thing. I never apologized for being an "evil" male like the rest of my classmates did in silence. I didn't let her trick me into beliving I should have let certian white female classmates get away with anything they felt like because of some "past" injustice that all men have inflicted on all women.

Here is another one, A thread started by a man named "Antitirad"
Successful men follow their biological imperative and seek out a mate who is most likely to bear healthy children and look after and care for them. Yes, financial dependence figures into this because it gives the man some form of guarantee that she is more likely to stay with him. Remember, a successful man can do this precisely because he has choice due to his success and subsequently elevated status in society.

Successful women on the other hand have been duped by feminism to follow imperatives that are contrary to nature. Specifically, they have elevated their own status in society and thereby logically narrowed down their pool of potential mates. This is for the simple reason that women do in fact also follow their biological imperative in expecting to marry up - i.e. to marry a man who is of equal or higher status. This is where feminism leads women astray. Successful men as a generality are not interested in the achievements of women. Rather, as I pointed out above, they are interested in their capacity as supportive wives and caring mothers. Because of their success they are in fact able to choose the most desirable mate - which is a young, pretty woman. This is nothing more than biological imperative speaking, which feminism is so desperately trying to censor.

Conversely, nothing is stopping successful women from marrying down and choosing less successful men. Yet they don't - and in so doing expose their own biological/sexual biases. Thanks to feminism these women have actively and consciously rebelled against reality and against nature by shrinking their pool of potential mates and, having done so, blame "insecure men" for a situation which these women themselves have caused.

Thankfully we still live in a free society where people are largely free to make their own choices regarding the lives they wish to lead. This is of course yet another aspect of life that feminism wants to censor by brainwashing men into subordinance from childhood. But in the end, biology trumps ideology; just as the Soviet Union fell because of unrealistic expecations of communism, so feminism will fall in the long run because it is incompatible with nature and the biological/instinctive aspect of humanity.
Blaming insecure men for a situation they themselves have caused, Seems to be the story of all women everywhere. Another focus point in what he said was how men don't really care about a womans achievements like women do for men. He didn't get into it there but this is why I belive so many women complain about how men don't want "strong career women because they are weak and scared" They are so sure that based only on the fact that they have such good careers, That men should be jumping at trying to get with them. It is projection. They are projecting their own wants and what they find attractive about men themselves onto us. It is women who jump at men with good careers. Men could careless. They don't understand this basic fact and thus, They yell kick and scream and cry about how they can't find a man they want. It doesn't occur to them to date a man with a lower status than they. Yet men at their own status level go for more attractive and younger women without the jobs.
It is very easy to understand why this happens. But as that user pointed out. Feminist rather censor the real reason and just blame it on men who don't want them.

Which is another thing I don't understand. So many women love to say how independant they are and how they do not need men. So why do they get so angry when a man says they do not want them? I have had it drummed into me that marriage was such an evil thing to feminist in the fouth grade that I would figure women espically feminist would avoid it. Yet they still want it.

Last one by user "LL"

it really amazes me how some women here 'demand' an apology like it was their (god given) natural right that, even when a study is shown to have scientific merit, it shouldn't even be shown because it (god forbid) would criticise some women. And we just can't have that, now, can we? Oh, but when men are attacked in the most vicious ways possible from the media and society, then it is perfectly allowed by these same people who personally insult the author of this article. Honestly, who do these women think they are???
What they are is easy. They are white feminist women who want as much as they can take and will take as much as they are allowed too. As simple as that.


No comments: