Saturday, August 19, 2006

An introduction...

First time blogger, A friend suggested I put up one of these and start publishing my thoughts out on the internet since it is the "Thing" to do. Personally I think he is just sick of hearing about my anti-feminist/anti-white woman rants. Rants against my problems with the current decline of black culture. America and just my bitching about the problems of life in general.

I'm not a self named "misogynist" for the record. I actually like women. Just don't like the bullshit that often comes with them. I picked that name for this blog as a nod at an inside joke among my friends who gave me that nickname due to a one of my rants causing somebody to blow their top once. So I am only half serious with the name.


A young 24 year old black male living in Southern california getting sick of......well, nearly everything. A small corner of the internet to air my dirty laundry so to speak. Who knows, Maybe somebody who thinks like I do will find this place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It may have taken a while, but I found you bro....Im sorry to have missed you this long. But I hope its true... Better late than never.
Stally