Tuesday, August 22, 2006

"Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing"

Fourth grade was my first year "out of the ghetto" away from all of my relatives. Nice apartment in a decent middle class area. First noticeable thing was the fact the street I lived on was clean. No spraypainted walls or empty 40oz bottles around and no grownup men sitting around yelling, cursing, fighting and playing cards/dominos. I made friends with some of the local kids pretty quickly who didn't steal my books or bully me around. Shit was going pretty good, I was starting to see why my mom was looking forward to moving to this place so badly. Then I started school and it went downhill from there. Fouth grade was what started my "Misogynistic" viewpoints that got me to where I am today.

The teacher I had was an Older white woman who was a complete radical and racist feminist. I should have known what kind of year that was going to turn out to be from the very first hour I was in her class. Where she stood up claimed she was going to be watching us boys extra carefully to make sure we would behave in class and to not mistreat the girls. I shrugged it off at the time since I had no clue somebody would discriminate based on gender and not my color. I was well aware of racial bias but never had to understand sexism. Yes this woman was sexist and hardly hid it yet, Nobody seemed to mind. It was as if a woman showing sexism and discrimation towards boys was "fair". That year was when I realized, All the way back then as a youngin that "Feminism" wasn't about equality. It was about white women being allowed to flex some power.

The white girls in my class picked up on this quick. They learned they could get away with nearly anything espcially if they just blamed one of the boys. This quickly turned into them figuring out they could get away with WORSE if they blamed some of the few blacks/mexican boys. Notice I distinctly said "white girls" as the only group who got the favored treatment or at least made sure to use it to the fullest. None of the other girls of other races seemed to have the same venom and glee of making life hell for people as the white girls did. Something that as I grew up I would find to be the general rule. White women love emotional terrorism and are great emotional manipulators. That is thier power and privilege and they know it and worse THEY ABUSE IT. I almost find it amazing how perfect they have the act down. They can turn into the worlds weakest, frailest of the frail and seem like the perfect victims. They then can get others to act on thier behalf. Mostly white men who fall for this hook line and sinker.

The same as when a white woman would be caught having an affair in the 1920s with a black male. Instead of taking responsiblity just say "The nigger raped me" and cry a bit. White men would gather up said negro and a few of his friends "just to make a point" and hang them from a tree. White woman goes on about life completly happy and uncaring as to what she just did afterall. She got away with it. Similar things still happen nowadays. They may not hang him from a tree on her say so but they will send him to jail on her say so. But I'll save that rant for another blog post, Let me get back to the that fourth grade year.

About a month into the school year, A group of popular and pretty white girls were the first to demonstrate their sociopathic tendencies. During lunch I sat at the next bench near them and overheard their plan to get a boy beat up just for the sake of doing it. They just didn't like the kid as he never did anything to them. They convinced 3 boys to do thier dirty work by...They way white girls get anything they need from others, By crying a bit. Saying this poor boy harassed them and called them names. Without a second thought these kids went and beat the hell out of the boy.

The girls just laughed......
Worse yet None of them got in trouble. The guys claimed they did it because he was being a mean to those girls and the teachers including the one mentioned before ate it up especially when the girls confirmed it for them. They got away with it and laughed about it. I tried to say what REALLY happened and what I overheard and was told to stop lying and I got in trouble for it. Isn't that something, I had to spend the next days recess in class for attempting to tell the truth.

No good deed goes unpunished the quote goes and it is true, As me trying to get those girls in trouble just turned their attention on me.......



3 comments:

Masculist Man said...

It's not just white girls who do this. I've heard about black girls recruiting black guys to their dirty work as well and I've personally seen black women do this to black men too. It's a female thing not a white thing.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Masculist Man on that point. Your making assumption based solely on your experience alone. It's not just white girls.

Uhmm . . . I'm not an advocate of the whole "Stop Snitching" campaign but if there was ever a time for a kid not to snitch, it was then. You were trying to do the right thing and never considered the numbers: a couple of white girls, a couple of boys vs. the kid who unfortunately got beat up for no reason and the new black kid?!? It just doesn't compare. People are cold, accept it.

Anonymous said...

You were picked on in elementary school, thus all women must be evil. This is pathetic.